Help To Buy Mortgage Advice
Help To Buy Mortgage Advice Harrogate
What is the help to buy equity loan?
The government introduced the help to buy equity loan scheme to make it easier for people with 5% deposits to purchase their first property, or for current homeowners to move house.
The help to buy scheme is only available on new build properties, so if you were considering purchasing a new build property then this could be a good way to reduce the deposit you need to save.
The government will lend you up to 20% of the property’s value. You will be required to contribute a deposit of at least 5% and then get a mortgage to cover at least 75% of the property’s value
To speak to a local Mortgage Advisor about the Help to Buy Scheme and discuss whether this is the right option for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Why use my Harrogate Mortgage Broker?
- We work for you, we are not tied to any Builders, estate agents or Banks and have your sole interests at heart.
- We offer a Free Mortgage Consultation where we will be able to work out how much your monthly payments and if you qualify.
- We can offer our mortgage advice service over the telephone or face to face, you choose!
- We can search 1000’s of mortgage products to find you the best deal.
- 5-star mortgage advice service – Read our genuine customer reviews.