Right To Buy Mortgage Advice
Right To Buy Mortgage Advice Harrogate
Are you looking at purchasing your property from the local authority? Right to buy gives council tenants the opportunity to purchase the home at a discount. Usually, this can be your first property purchase, we can help you every step of the way.
Usually, due to the level of discount offered, you will not require a deposit for the purchase. Also, there are several mortgage lenders to borrow additional funds for home improvements.
The Right To Buy Process
You will begin the process by checking if you qualify for the scheme and requesting an application from the council. Once you have submitted the application to them, you will then receive an offer notice which will outline the property value, your purchase price, and the amount of discount. Once you have received the offer you will have a certain amount of time to accept this.
Our Mortgage Advisors in Harrogate can help you source the best mortgage deal for your right to buy purchase. As well as helping with solicitors and surveys when they are required. Book your Free Mortgage Consultation to find out what your monthly payments will be and if you qualify.
Why use a Harrogate Mortgage Advisor?
- Usually, a Right-to-Buy will be your first property purchase, having a local mortgage broker by your side can take the stress away. As well as recommending you the best mortgage we can also help with solicitors and surveys. We will be here right the way through the process until completion to answer any questions and overcome any problems along the way.
- We can offer our mortgage advice service face to face or over the telephone, you choose!
- Our mortgage advisors are available 8 am – 10 pm, 7 days a week. Out of hours, appointments are not a problem, to accommodate your busy schedule.
- We pride ourselves on the level of customer service we offer, read our genuine customer reviews here.
- We can search 1000’s of mortgage deals to find you the best product for your individual circumstances.