Self Employed Mortgage Advice
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Harrogate
If you are self-employed, you may feel like getting a mortgage can be a strenuous task compared to if you were trying to apply as an employed applicant. Having an experienced Mortgage Broker in Harrogate on your side can prove invaluable. We have extensive knowledge of self-employed lending criteria and it is our job to find you the best possible deal for your individual circumstances.
We are here and ready to be by your side throughout the whole process, from your initial enquiry through to completion.
Self Employed Scenarios:
- Ltd Company Directors or Sole Trader Mortgages
- Complex income structure – i.e. Dividends, Salary, Directors Loan account, Retained Profits.
- Fluctuating Profits
- Contractor / Freelancer Mortgage Advice
- Have you been turned down by your high street bank for a mortgage and would like to explore your options?
- Do you have a complex or unusual situation and would like mortgage advice?
Why Use My Local Harrogate Mortgage Advisor:
- We have extensive knowledge when it comes to lenders self-employed criteria.
- We work for you and have your sole interests at heart. We have no vested interests with any builders, banks or estate agents.
- We can search 1000’s of mortgage deals to find you the best product for your individual circumstances.
- Customer service is at the heart of our business, please read our genuine customer reviews.
- We can offer our mortgage advice service over the telephone or face to face. You choose.